Nimbuskollegiet has 145 rooms, each 15m2 with a private bathroom.
Porcelænshaven has 100 rooms and 5 floors with 20 rooms per floor.
The residence on Kongens Tværvej has 18 rooms, ranging between 10-15 m2.
Tietgenkollegiet has 360 rooms, ranging between 26-33 m2. 10% of the rooms have been reserved for international students.
Fonden CBS Academic Housing owns three students residences and facilitates rooms at Tietgenkollegiet. The residences are located either close to campus, on campus or close to public transport.
Unless otherwise stated, you will be living with other international CBS students.
NB: Fonden CBS Academic Housing does not allocate student housing – all applicants must apply via CBS: http://www.cbs.dk/en/international-outreach/international-students/accommodation.
Upon arrival, the CBS International Office will hand you an envelope with your key and a set of practical information regarding your new home.
Please note that you must sign and return the tenancy agreement and service contract to Newsec via the digital signing process. If not, you will lose the right to the accommodation.
Rent is paid in two instalments. Note that there are no reminders about the second instalment.
If you would like an inspector to review your room within the first two weeks of your stay, please make a request under the category “others” in the help desk.
For questions regarding your room reservation, please visit the CBS Housing Department at Finsensvej 6D 1st floor or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the tenancy agreement, rent or deposit, please contact Newsec at email@example.com.
- Starter pack: Includes bed linen, pillow, towels and tea towel.
- Service pack: Includes inspector and maintenance services, internet, laundry facilities (depending on your residence), cleaning of floors in the common areas and a final in-depth cleaning of your room.
The residence will be examined once the students have left. If you have left your room, bathroom or common area in an unacceptable state, an invoice will be sent to your home address if your deposit does not cover the costs. If the cleaning company has to conduct major cleaning, you will be charged the direct cost of DKK 350 per hour.
Upon departure, please place your key(s) and laundry card (if applicable) in an envelope and sign your name, residence and room number on the front. If you reside at Porcelænshaven, Kongens Tværvej or Nimbuskollegiet, please place the envelope in the inspector’s mailbox by the main entrance of your residence. If you stay at Tietgenkollegiet, please place it in your own mailbox.
You may take your bedding with you. If not, please leave it in your room on your bed in the plastic bag provided by the inspector.
All students must leave the residence by noon on the last day of the contract.
To request a review of your room, please select “others” at the help desk at least one week before departure. Note that the review can only take place on weekdays during office hours.
Your deposit will be returned to you as soon as possible unless we need to deduct payment for incidents during your stay or in connection with your departure. For instance:
- If all of your keys/key tags are not returned, you will be held responsible for the cost of the instalment of a new lock, i.e. DKK 300-3000 depending on the residence.
- You will be held responsible for the cost of a new laundry card or tag if not returned.
- Cleaning and removal of waste and other items in your room as described above.
- Damages having occurred during your stay such as broken windows, holes in the wall, burn marks, acid damages on water taps, etc.
- Extra charges due to incidents during your stay.
- Missing or broken kitchen items or furniture.
- At Tietgenkollegiet you will be charged for the use of the laundry room, music room, printing facilities etc.
- Bank fees will be covered by your deposit. This includes tranfer fees caused by incorrect or incomplete bank information.
- Be aware that the currency rate can change from day to day. Please also notice that it may take up to 8 weeks to settle deposits.
- Please ensure that you have filled out the form you received and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as instructed in your pre-departure mail from the CBS Housing Department to ensure a successful transfer.
Opening Hours CBS Academic Housing
Monday to Tursday from 8 am until 3.30 pm
Friday from 8 am until 3 pm
The office is closed on Danish public holidays:
Easter (Thursday – Monday)
Ascension Day (Thursday)
Pentecost (Saturday – Monday)
International Workers’ Day (1 May from noon)
Constitution Day (5 June)
Christmas (24 – 26 December)
New Year (31 December – 1 January)
The inspectors handle general repairs and maintenance in the residences. To request inspector service, please visit the help desk.Help Desk